We are looking for a reliable Benefits administrator to join our team! As a Benefits Administrator, you will be responsible for all employee benefit programs in our company and work closely with the Benefits Coordinator.
Since our benefits plans play an important role in employee satisfaction and retention, your role will be extremely important to us. It is also important that you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent communication skills.
In addition, excellent knowledge of our rules and regulations, policies, and procedures are a must!
- Administer programs such as health insurance, 401k, supplemental insurance options etc.
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker’s compensation etc.)
- Ensure timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrolments and determine employee eligibility
- Evaluate and negotiate with all our service providers
- Handle all benefit compensations
- Handle all reimbursement procedures
- Update and keep employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with the finance department
- 2 years of minimum experience as a Benefits Administrator or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of different benefit plans
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Associates, Certificates or BA in a related field
- Pass background criminal check
We are requiring all employees reporting to our building to wear face masks, including temperature checks. Some employees may work from home with prior approval.